1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Granite Publications?

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by huhrod, Jun 19, 2008.

1. huhrod

huhrod New Member

I just interviewed for a sports editor's job with a paper owned by this company. Has anybody had any experience with the company that they could share with me?

2. Bears00

Bears00 Member

Ask Mr. Slate or Fred Flintstone.

3. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Moving this to journalism topics, huhrod. The jobs board is for specific openings.

Also, the white zone is for immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in a red zone.

4. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

Playthrough, the red zone is for the immediate loading and unloading of passengers only. There is no stopping in the white zone.

5. playthrough

No, the white zone is for loading. Now, there is no stopping in a RED zone.

6. Riddick

Riddick Active Member

And don't forget, there's no sex, in the champagne room. none.

7. Matt1735

Matt1735 Well-Known Member

I should know better than to argue with a moderator. He'll always get the last word in... even when he's wrong.

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I hear they are a bunch of chiselers.

9. BujuBanton

BujuBanton Member

It's not a bad company for a first job, which it was for me. It's not the greatest paying chain, but they do some good things and let you travel and they pay OT, at least where I was.

10. jmb51879

jmb51879 Member

Oh really, Vernon, why pretend, we both know perfectly well what it is you're talking about. You want me to have an abortion.

11. playthrough

It's really the only sensible thing to do, if it's done safely. Therapeutically there's no danger involved.

12. jmb51879

jmb51879 Member

Strong movie.

Draft saved Draft deleted