1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gore wins Nobel Peace Prize, Oscar and Emmy in a single year

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by DanOregon, Oct 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangerous_K

Dangerous_K Active Member

You forgot to use the term "rectumface." Nothing says witty better, amirite?

2. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

He's not worthy. Ballsack lining, maybe, but that would just really clunk up my thought there.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You talkin' 'bout me? I was agreeing with you!

4. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

There was a post that vanished in there somewhere. Hmmm....

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

OK. I don't want to be on your bad side and get my pants leg peed on and stuff.

6. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

No. You do not want to get on my bad side. You'll find yourself typing "This user is currently ignored" a lot and following me around like crabs on an streetwalker's unkempt clam.

7. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

A) Gore wouldn't take a cabinet post. He has a cause he travels the world for, and he also wants to be free to speak his mind. Further, I think he sees the presidency as something that he should have before Hillary.
    B) The Clintons wouldn't offer him one. Maybe some symbolic title or committee or research group to head for the administration, but not a cabinet post.

8. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

Don't you mean the last 19 years?

And likely the monarchy known as Busclinton will roll on for another five at the very least come 2008.

9. Jesus Christ you're a fucking idiot. Stop embarassing yourself and step away from the keyboard. If you're going to be an asshole, at least try to be entertaining.

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

See?

11. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

That's not very nice.

12. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Well, only because I love having hot anal sex with puppies! says so, I'll step away from the keyboard now.

Enjoy the evening.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.