1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gore rips Bush on Iraq ... not what you think.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Jun 12, 2007.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Commentary on the loser's hypocrisy not needed.

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/1602.html

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

Yeah. A video from 1992. Wonderful.

I'm certainly glad I am not still using a 14.4K modem to load that video up or I would have really felt like I wasted my time.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I hear someone shot Kennedy.

4. old_tony

Well, since the video runs 8 minutes and your response came 6 minutes after my post, at least I don't have to accuse you of watching it and being informed.

5. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

I fast forwarded it and saw that the video running was still from 1992. (I can tell by the date shown in the beginning and the paucity of fat.) There was no need to actually pay attention to it.

Almost nothing said in 1992 can be "new" information now. But you can keep going as the one trick pony, there is a new fence put up for you to hop over.

6. old_tony

So you don't care what Gore said? Good to know. Since your choice is ignorance, I'll try to clue you in: Gore ripped Bush Sr. for ignorning Iraq's ties to terror.

Ignoring Iraq's ties to terror is now the sole domain of the DNC and its followers.

7. Mighty_Wingman

Mighty_Wingman Active Member

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And in a blind hunt for hypocrisy, old_tony convienently ignores 15 intervening years.

Nice try, tone, but that dog won't hunt.

9. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

Never mind that a lot happened between 1992 and 2003. Read Richard Clarke's book, old_tony: "Subsequent to that June 1993 retaliation [for the assassination attempt on George H.W. Bush], the U.S. intelligence and law enforcement communities never developed any evidence of further Iraqi support for terrorism directed against Americans. Until we invaded Iraq in 2003."

And, no, a Laurie Mylroie fantasy does not count as "evidence," unless you're also going to argue that the Holocaust was a myth and that the passengers of American Flight 11 are alive and in captivity in the Solomon Islands.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I, for one, applaud George W. Bush for reinstalling and expanding Iraq's ties to terror.

Good work, W.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

That's nice work outta you, Ace-hole.

12. old_tony

Bottom line: When it suits the left's agenda to claim Iraq was a terrorist state, then it was a terrorist state. And when it suits the left's agenda to claim Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism, then Iraq had nothing to do with terrorism. What a bunch of lemmings you are.

Draft saved Draft deleted