1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gore, Clinton or Obama for President?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Feb 8, 2008.

?

Gore, Clinton or Obama for President?

1. Al Gore

32.7%
  2. Hillary Clinton

12.2%
  3. Barack Obama

55.1%
  1. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Who would you vote for?

2. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

I would vote for Gore ... again.

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

4. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

I already appointed Sarkozy.

5. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Lots of folks seem to be warming up to Gore.

6. Boom_70

Interesting. so far it looks like those who support Obama would switch vote to Gore if he threw his hat in ring.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I want the one who can actually win . . . and that's BO.

8. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

I couldn't vote for Gore when he ran. Now he'd definitely be under serious consideration.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Maybe it's people switching from Clinton, who isn't doing too well in this Boom poll.

10. Boom_70

I should have clarified - Clinton did not do well in the other polls we had either..

Majority of votes went to Obama. Now it seems like some of those votes are going to Gore and Clinton has stayed the same.

11. TheHacker

TheHacker Member

I'd vote for Gore over the other two if he were running. For all of his "I invented the Internet" BS, there's a sincerity about him that I don't get from watching the other candidates. My primary is coming up, I'm a Dem, and I still haven't decided on Clinton or Obama. I hear lots of flowery rhetoric, but I don't believe Clinton, Obama, McCain, anyone can actually "change" anything. I think I'm still so disillusioned by the fact that Bush got a second term just because so many people bought into "stay the course." For a number of Republicans I know, it really was just that simple -- as difficult as that is to believe. So it's hard for me to get motivated in this political season. I got my hopes up last time and it didn't work out so well.

Draft saved Draft deleted