1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GOP Response Ad to Run On Game 4 of the WS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Deeper_Background, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Well, I feel safer knowing an egghead like Kurt Warner won't be anywhere near the lab working on a cure for anything.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

I'd vote against it if Patty Heaton gave me a free titty fuck......

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Think of all the dead babies you would leave on her decolletage.

4. No different than the MJ Fox ad, this one.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

5. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

If you were married to who he's married to, you'd be wishing for the Rapture too.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

But Bubbler, they have matching haircuts!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ, she looks like Martha Raye, Denture Wearer gone horribly wrong. Nice, uh ... tiara, or whatever the fuck that is.

Or with her hairdo, she looks like she's going for the Least Butchy-Looking Lesbian In Human History Award.

Seriously, he willingly sticks his dick in that?

8. PopeDirkBenedict

Pussy ain't got a face.

9. Hasn't she changed her appearance recently? I think she actually looks more like a woman now.

10. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Really? No difference?

An actor with a deadly disease that might be cured through this research is in the first one. A group of athletes and actors telling you what they think in the other.

I'd say there's a pretty big difference. Had the GOP managed to find one person stricken with Parkinson's that thought the research was bad, then you'd have no real difference.

11. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

What's funny is that Mike Sweeney's always been like that, but not serious like in that spot. He's always shown his religion to Royals fans in more a cornball manner before this. Cornball works best for Sweeney.

12. Really. No difference. Both sides have their agendas. But I figure pea-brained zygotes like yourself might have a hard time understanding that.

Draft saved Draft deleted