1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GOP Debate Thread, Part Deux: The Wrath of Paul

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by zeke12, Jun 5, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Why? What's on page 2 of the July 14th Chronicle?

And why wouldn't it be merciful? There's no hint in the passage of punishment.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

A risen Christ lifts all boats.

2. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

It is best to just ignore the ramblings of the incoherent trolls. (I don't use the button but I do spend a couple seconds laughing at the absurdity.)

3. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I wish the entire nature could be tortured by WMUR and be forced to watch Tom Griffith's newscasts.

4. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

That's funny.

Here's a link about the second guy...
    http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/050607_reporter_arrested_giuliani_orders.html

If that story is true, it's scary as hell. The guy was credentialed, but he basically asked a question at a press conference and Giuliani's press secretary told the state policemen there to arrest him and the stupid cops did! Sounds like the CNN people were protesting the arrest.

What is the relevant statute for arresting someone who asks questions at press conferences?

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm pretty sure it was set in Denver in 2004...

Draft saved Draft deleted