1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodfellas Alert!!!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Apr 15, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

2. RokSki

RokSki New Member

ou know, we always called each other good fellas. Like you said to, uh, somebody, :You're gonna like this guy. He's all right. He's a good fella. He's one of us.: You understand?

3. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Don't let Karen touch the sauce!

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

WHOA. I don't believe what I'm hearing. Check out the BALLS on this kid. Hey Spider, this is for you.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Oh, what's the matter fuck-o, you want some?

(hearing the sound of that pistol-whipping in that movie still makes me shudder)

6. RokSki

RokSki New Member

That's the way. You don't take no shit from nobody.

7. RokSki

RokSki New Member

This is Karen Hill, I want to talk to you. Hello? Don't hang up on me. I want to talk to you. You keep away from my husband, you understand me? Hello? ANSWER ME. I'm going to tell everybody that walks in this building that in 2R, Rossi, you're nothing but a whore.

8. RokSki

RokSki New Member

[​IMG]
    The fellas

9. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Is this the superintendent?... Yes, sir, I would like you to know that you have a whore living in 2R. Rossi, Janice Rossi... He's MY husband. Get your own goddamn man.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Tommy, you gonna let him get away with that? You gonna let this fucking punk get away with that? What's the matter? What's the world coming to?

11. RokSki

RokSki New Member

What's the fuckin' matter with you? What - what is the fuckin' matter with you? What are you, stupid or what? Tommy, Tommy, I'm kidding with you. What the fuck are you doin'? What are you, a fuckin' sick maniac?

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

How am I meant to know you're kidding? What you mean, you're kidding? You breaking my fuckin' balls?

Draft saved Draft deleted