1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goodbye "single" MU

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MU_was_not_so_hard, Jun 2, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Coming soon, the "Ask Drunk MU Thread"[/himoddy]

2. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Mazel Tov!

3. It's not quite as hard as you think. It just takes a concentrated effort to raise your eyebrows and the pitch of your voice a bit.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

My eyes would give me away.

5. Chef

Chef Active Member

That would have been right after the bachelor party.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

MU -- Mozel Tov and Congratulations!
    At this point MU's probably getting drunk at the reception (or being told by his wife that he can't eat or drink at the reception because they have to go around to every table and say hello to all the guests).

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Don't let her catch you in the parking lot listening to the ballgame.

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No doubt, I was floored when I read that too. Regardless, congrats MU ... and do not post while on the honeymoon!

9. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

To clarify my posting so close to the wedding, I was locked in my hotel room. My wife and I did so many things untraditionally we decided to try our best not to see each other.
    I was only one floor away from where we got married (and our reception site, courtesy of Tropical Depression Barry), so it wasn't like I had to drive real far. She actually made a crack during the honeymoon about whether I was going to give SJ land an update.

Anyway, other than the storm -- which negated what would have been a great outdoor wedding -- everything went well. The handful of people we were worried about behaved, her dad somehow held himself together despite watching his youngest get married and all but one of our vendors were damn near perfect.

Now, because it deserves its own thread, I will now shed SJ land into what types of doors are allowable for Cosmo should he ever come to your house.

10. Is it time now to ask whether or not MU_was_not_so_hard lived up to his handle on the wedding night?
    Oh, come on, you were all thinking it.

Draft saved Draft deleted