1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good Time Girl: Teacher's aide, 34, booze, weed, condoms and teens

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Feb 25, 2008.

1. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Reading the P-G story, I stopped and did a double-take when I saw "several of her 15-year-old son's friends." Yowza.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I really need to start following these links. Former exotic dancer. That definitely lends something to the story. So does that picture. I'm guessing she did more than dance, and probably still does.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Well, yeah, if you want to be crass about it. I hope that schoolkids get a discount.

4. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Depending on the rack, I'd hit it.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

"He said the lady had knowledge. And he was glad to get that knowledge."

All I'm saying is ... Walk like a man.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
    I got a fever of a hundred and three
    Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
    I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe you were the blind date. Too bad a few 15-year-olds messed up your evening.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

"It's not gonna be an ORGY!"

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

During a rather long flight I was on, the movie The Jane Austen Book Club. I ended up seeing part of it as I woke up. I mention this because one of the characters in the movie is a married high school teacher that has an 18-year-old student hitting on her. At some point she confesses her desire to sleep with the boy to an older woman.

I mention this because of the reaction the older woman gave. I was expecting shock, dismay or some form of moral outrage over the issue. Instead the older woman was “moved” by how romantic the child was in his wooing of the teacher. The teacher even reached the point where she setup an encounter at a hotel room.

Aside from the movie being utter trash, I was annoyed as fuck about how this subject was broached. The teacher is a pedophile, regardless of the kid just turning 18.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'd call her unprofessional and an adulterer, but not sure pedophile fits. But I haven't read the book.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

My thoughts exactly, Ace.

12. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted