1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good thing it wasn't Dildo Night at the game

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Del_B_Vista, Oct 29, 2008.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

That link takes you to, um, quite the newspaper site. Gotta love the headlines and accompanying pictures for some of the other stories....

"Cop: speeding Swedish models 'drive like real men'"

"Eighteenth century Swedish king drew penises in diary"

"Concern over 'sex games' at Swedish high school"

Lead to above story:

Chocolate covered torsos and co-ed banana eating are just a couple of things troubling officials about new student initiation rituals at a basketball oriented high school in northern Sweden.

“In one game boys had their upper bodies covered in chocolate and the girls had to lick it off,” said Ewa Lundström, principle for sports high schools in Luleå, to Sveriges Radio.

Last, but not least:

"Swinging: A very Swedish pastime or the last taboo?"

Judging by the number of column inches devoted to the subject in recent months, one would be forgiven for thinking that partner-swapping had become the noughties equivalent of the Tupperware party. But is swinging really Sweden’s new favourite hobby?

"It's fun and I like to have several men at once," says Annika, a 41-year-old shop assistant from Stockholm.

"I started swinging just for another experience," she says. "I don't have a boyfriend, but several lovers instead. So when I go swinging, I just take one of them along with me."

As Ralph Kramden might have said, "hominahominahominahomina...."

2. fossywriter8

fossywriter8 Well-Known Member

Did score while a man down?

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted