1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good Morning SEATTLE - Full Day No. 1

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Personally, I'm pulling it together to go meet ServeItUp and joe for some hiking on Rainier (yeah, I didn't decide to wuss out. Someone mark it down!) Depending on how long I can handle watching them run around on the mountain, I'm going to try to make it to the game tonight - but I've got a few things at home to take care of and an early Saturday (so no drinky-drink at the game tonight).

Now dang it Serve, you and joe said 9:05...! Call me back!

2. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Where's my coffee?

3. budcrew08

budcrew08 Active Member

[blue]Someone fetch Moddy a coffee, STAT![/blue]

4. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I'm back at my Top Pot office with my Ovaltine latte and the lingering effects of last night ricocheting through my head. As the 2,000-word writeup you'll be expected to run as is for the U-11 Soccer Rockers' fifth-place finish in the Copper Division of the Beachy Keen Cup goes, a good time was had by all.

I'm thinking about doing pike place next, should anyone be up for it.

5. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I'm having trouble finding something large enough to deliver it.

[​IMG]

6. Moderator1

Tell the crew at your hotel The Moddys are headed your way so be ready. I don't want to have to go jumping on beds and screaming to wake folks up. We are headed to Pike Place and Pioneer Square.
    RISE AND SHINE YOUNG 'UNS.

7. Moderator1

And where's my coffee was directed at ducky - we've worked out a trade and coffee is my end of it.

8. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Outside of the mountaineers and yours truly, I have my doubts about the seaworthiness of my hotel crew. But stranger things have happened (no, not my getting laid; I said strange things, not one of the Seven Trumpet Judgements of Revelations).

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

coffee.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I am opening myself up for plenty of ridicule, but I am pretty wrecked after last night. I drink regularly, but my liver is way out of shape, as proven by me just waking up now and being way behind the rest of the gang.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Our room has finally woken up, and our view is of nothing but parking lots, construction...and the Needle.

Apparently there's a big push for breakfast...um, no. sportschick just showered, Cadet is next, then me. We should be ready by lunch.

12. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Crack the whip, Moddy. I gots some vicarious livin to do

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.