1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good games (for free)?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

The fun part is a) naming your people obsenities, b) dying of dysentary/chlorea/diarrhea and c) putting obsenities on your tombstone after you die. Of course, this was a lot more fun and daring when you were in fifth grade.

This explains it better than I ever could.

Right click on the red Xs to see the pictures, they add to the fun.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

[​IMG]

OK, that made me laugh.

3. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Nice! Thanks for sharing :D

4. If this Web site I'm about to name wasn't common knowledge before now on SportsJournalists.com, then I might be contributing to the lack of newspapers on doorsteps all over the country tomorrow.

You can't download games, but play almost all the old NES games at www.everyvideogame.com

Enjoy Bo Jackson and Christian Okoye ...

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Made it 1200 miles on Oregon Trail before three people in my family and both my oxen died. And I ran out of food, too.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

[​IMG]

IJAG wept.

7. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I've only made it 279 miles and in my game JDV has a fever and DP wants to turn around and go home.

8. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Goddamnit, at mile marker 423 DP just fell under the wagon and broke his arm.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm hosed.
    boots has dysentary; JDV is coughing up blood; one of my oxen just died and I only have 6 pounds of food left.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'm through 1,234 miles, but all members have my party have been naked for the last 400 miles and JDV died a while ago.
    DP, Rok and boots are all very ill.
    Thankfully, Angola!, is pushing onward.

11. Cracker

Cracker Guest

The first Facebook group I ever joined was, "I just tried to ford the river and my fucking oxen died." Hadn't thought about The Oregon Trail in about 10 years, and laughed my ass off. I promptly found it online and played it. Lots of fun middle school memories.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

DP is near death and boots has hallucinations. Strange times on the Oregon Trail.

Edit: And now I am done. I made it 1,376 miles before all of my oxen died and I have nothing left to trade. JDV is dead, boots is almost dead, DP is in terrible health, Rok is very weary and Angola! is in fine health.

Draft saved Draft deleted