1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good for Kevin Everett

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 28, 2007.

1. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

West Palm Beach radio station has video of him, apparently he's well on the road to recovery:

2. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

this is such an amazing story! I'm surprised it hasn't been talked about more.......the original reports stated he might die and certainly will never walk again, a month later it's all changed.

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Apparently, TSP is being way too subtle.

This is a very, very bad case of wrong video running with the sports copy. Stunningly, stupefyingly, hilariously wrong. Every TV producer's nightmare wrong.

4. Barsuk

Barsuk Active Member

Laughing so very hard. "That's the wrong video, by the way." You don't say.

5. IU90

IU90 Member

That was ridiculous. Showing the wrong video is one thing, but what are the odds that wrong one would just happen to show a large African-American man in a wheelchair who kicks right when the narration calls for it? That's one hell of a coincidence.

6. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

More should be made of the cold saline solution that not only saved his mobility but most likely his life.

7. XXXX

XXXX Member

that was terrific!!!

8. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

As in, someone set up the sports guy for a fall? Yeah, I'll buy into that. Was pretty friggin' funny, though.

To get serious for a moment, Kevin's recovery is about the only good news coming out of the Bills organization these days. I think many of us loooserfanboys/girls would happily trade an 0-16 season for KE walking out of the tunnel at next year's home opener.

9. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I personally would love to see KE do as you say. Secondly a poor season for the Bills might really help the organization if they draft well. Trent Edwards is going to be the steal of last years draft he just needs an offensive line to protect him and he will be lighting the scoreboard up.

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Guest

That is an amazing fuck up.

11. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Wow was that bad. I hope that sportscaster went nuclear on someone at the next commercial.

Draft saved Draft deleted