1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good deals on razor blades?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Mar 12, 2007.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Oh, my. What a picture.

2. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Have you thought about Costco?

I go there and get the jumbo pack of Mach 3 blades. Pretty big savings, actually.

Oh, and if it's for other reasons, they also sell caskets, starting at $1299. And if you order by 2 pm, you can get next-day delivery in many states.

3. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

http://www.razor-gator.com/

4. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-url/index=blended&field-keywords=razors%20blades&results-process=default&dispatch=search&store-name=all-product-search/ref=pd_sl_aw_tops-1_hpc-index_28201001_1&results-process=default?tag2=amd-google-20

5. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

The blade industry is a nice racket. $5 for two blades.

6. I actually preferred one or two blades. This three and four blade shit is a gimmick ... it just gives the little hairs more places to hide, dulling the cut ...

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Plus I'll think you're hotter than I already do.

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

More places to hide? You have the same spot being shaved five times if you have five blades. Can those hairs really hide that much? I'd say no.

9. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

i think he's talking about rinsing the hairs out of the blades, which can become a problem when there are so many blades.

10. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

A very good point.

I'm partial to the Sensor 3 blades myself. Mach 3, they're OK, I guess.

11. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I scoffed at all the new blade designs because it seems like they just keep adding blades and pretty soon, we're going to be talking about the Schick Centennial.

That being said, the Mach 3/Sensor 3 are pretty good blades.

Draft saved Draft deleted