1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Good Bye Cruel SJ.com World

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Jul 6, 2007.

1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Then explain the constant, "Where's BYH?" or "Where's hockeybeat" threads. People usually want to know where regular posters went. Sosueme was trying to save all of us the trouble of starting a thread later.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Seconded.

Hopefully, he'll not have to deal with any BS with next handle.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I can't explain what I don't understand or endorse.

With any luck SoSueMe won't have near the problems with the next handle as he did with this one.

4. See ya, SoSueMe - pm us when you come back - and make sure you get one of these pregnant woman crossing signs for your wife. ;D

[​IMG]

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I generally find these sorts of threads useless, and had to come to grips with that when I was considering nuking myself earlier this year. But when it's just, "I'm sick of this place, you guys suck," that's different from, "someone tried to out me." In the latter case, I have no problem with the poster starting a thread to outline what is going on.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I would hope if someone is trying to out a poster, the poster gets in touch with one of us so we can try to do something about it.

7. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

There are a few posters it would work for.

SoSueMe ain't one of 'em.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

SoSueMe strikes me as a good guy, and never an attention whore.
    Let me know when you get back, if you choose, bud...

9. Hed bust

Hed bust Guest

It's the same, ol' bunch that does it, too.
    Sure, they drag a few new posters into their ring each time they do it.
    But it's basically the same ones. The ones who think they run the joint 24/7 and that the "cruel world" can't live without their opinions and ideas.

10. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

He said SportsJournalists.com was a cruel world.

Figured I would oblige and make is thread title accurate.

11. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

I really he comes back as "MeSoSorry." Say with with an Asian-American accent.

12. I'll say this: Moddy ain't kiddin' when he says he'll handle the outing business. When I nuked, he and Webby and Idaho were highly communicative and supportive. I just wanted my original handle gone gone gone. I was compromised, too, but not by someone on the board. There was no way to clear up my issue.

Don't be too hard on SSM. I kinda feel bad about ripping him a little earlier in the thread ...

Draft saved Draft deleted