1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Golly Gee Willikers!! Najeh Daveport in baby momma drama

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by poindexter, Oct 12, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Re: Oh Shit: Najeh Daveport in baby momma drama

Who dropped the dime on him?

2. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Can't believe his career hasn't gone into the toilet yet.

3. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

If only Najeh used toilets he wouldn't be the butt of so many stinky jokes.

4. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

And every time his name floats up, we have lots of crappy jokes already in the can.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

It'd be nice if Najeh floated on over here and logged on. Hopefully he won't sink.

6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Has anybody thought that this really isn't all that funny if he did what he has been charged with?

7. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yes, it's pretty fucking awful if true.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

This story isn't funny at all.

Making fun of Najeh Davenport for shitting in someone's closet is always funny.

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

What he said.

10. outofplace

Fair enough. Honestly, I started to make a crack myself earlier. Couldn't check out the youtube clip at work, so I didn't really know what was going on. Then I found the link that I posted earlier and understood the severity of what might have happened.

I really was becoming a fan of the guy. Great talent. You watch him in bits and pieces and wonder why a guy with that kind of power and speed hasn't done even more.

But if he really did hurt that woman in front of their child? I'll be counting the minutes until the Steelers cut that asshole loose and hoping they don't wait for the league or the law to make the decision for them.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

He allegedly beat her while she was holding the child. The little boy had a busted lip according to the story I read.

12. outofplace

Thanks SC. I hadn't really read anything but the P-G story. That really is awful.

Draft saved Draft deleted