1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GOLF - US Women's Amateur Championship, 8/8-8/14

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by Rhody31, Jul 16, 2011.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

I will be covering and, depending on what my own needs are, shooting the US Women's Amateur Golf Championship at Rhode Island Country Club.
    I've won three state awards for writing and managed to sneak in a photo award as well (lucky shot). Whatever deadline you need me to meet, I'll hit.
    PM me if interested (that sounds dirty) and I can send you clips, resume, whatever you want. If you are interested in photos, I can also provide some links to those, or you can check out the "Do You shoot" thread in the Journalism Topics board for some of my work.
    My only request is that with payment, I get a copy of the paper that my work will appear in.

2. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Bump for next week's start.
    Player list, tee times and hometowns listed here.

http://www.usga.org/ChampEventScore.aspx?id=17179869348&year=2011&type=pairing1

Draft saved Draft deleted