1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goldsboro (N.C.) News-Argus seeks sportswriter/paginator

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by Tarheel316, Jul 16, 2007.

1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

The Goldsboro News-Argus, an award-winning daily in eastern North Carolina, is seeking a creative and talented sportswriter/paginator to complete its three-person staff. The News-Argus is a 22,000-circulation paper located in a military town and within a 45-minute driving distance of Wilson, Wilmington, Greenville and Raleigh. Prospective candidates should be proficient in writing, understand deadlines and willing to assist the sports editor in daily layout. Salary is commensurate with experience. Please submit a cover letter, resume and at least three examples of writing/layout to Sports Editor Rudy Coggins, Goldsboro News-Argus, 301 N. Berkeley Blvd., Goldsboro NC 27532 or email to rcoggins@newsargus.com.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

My aunt and uncle live in Goldsboro. Nice little town.

3. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

PM me for details ...

4. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

Has Rudy not found a person to fill this job yet? What's the deal!

5. NC_Sports_Dude

NC_Sports_Dude New Member

He hasn't had any real strong candidates as of this morning. If you need any details, you can PM me.

Draft saved Draft deleted