1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Golden Domers under investigation for academic fraud

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TigerVols, Aug 15, 2014.

1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Confess, run a few laps as pennence and be forgiven. Any attempt to inflict outside punishment violates their freedom of religion.

Prince Shembo knows the media has NDs back

2. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Rape allegations, on the other hand...

3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Or scissor lifts in high wind.

4. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

No kidding.

Four kids cheated. Notre Dame found them. Our society has become so postmodern, so anti-institutional, that somehow it's <i>Notre Dame's</i> fault the kids made a personal choice to cheat?

5. heyabbott

KeiVarae Russell, DaVaris Daniels, Ishaq Williams and Kendall Moore . The Four Whoresmen of Notre Dame. Good Catholic boys, all

6. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Fox Sports reported that the four had been tossed or were going to be tossed. ND said no decision has been made because no determination of guilt has been made.. And from what I can tell, Fox has not retracted the original claim.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

The Chicago Tribune broke that story and broke it big, and proceeded to murder Notre Dame daily for it for some length of time.

8. heyabbott

Any ESPN disclaimers on the Mike and Mike show where all 3 of Golic's kids attend(ed) ND on athletic scholarships .

Draft saved Draft deleted