1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Going to Baltimore

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by MightyMouse, Nov 25, 2011.

1. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

The Hustler Club is awesome. They have a 20 foot pole and if you tip right, you can have the dancers race to see who's the fastest up and down and then boo the ones who suck.

2. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Fells Point: The Horse You Came In On Saloon (legend has it that was E.A. Poe's last stop before checking out), Cat's Eye Pub, Dead End Saloon.

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Cross street market. 8x10. Fort McHenry is a good call. Poe's grave (yes, I know he's not really there. It's still cool). Flag house.

4. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

I'll second this. One of the cooler features is a wall with plaques signifying each of the Babe's 714 home runs, most donated by the city that is the birthplace of the pitcher who gave it up.

5. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Beat me to it. Go directly to Fells Point, do not pass the Inner Harbor, do not collect ...

6. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

Yeah, trust me and holy bull. Once the sun goes down, just go to fells point. Five years from now, if you're not still talking about the night you went to fells point, call us. And we will take your ass back down there and make sure you have a time.

7. holy bull

holy bull Active Member

Perhaps Max's Taphouse as a starting point. I had something Belgian there a few years ago that was about 68.7 ABV.

8. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

I've been friendly with the ownership for a long, long time. You WILL be treated hospitably.

Draft saved Draft deleted