1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Goestenkors leaving Duke for Texas

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Johnny Dangerously, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

I hadn't heard anything particularly nasty about Marsha Sharp in Lubbock.

And MG ... I think Mickey is staying by Mike Krzyzewski's side. I somehow doubt she aspires to take over the women's program.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Is this the point of the discussion where I tell everyone who disagrees with me to go fuck themselves (keeping with SportsJournalists.com policy)? Or are we OK with settling this amicably? :D

3. ondeadline

ondeadline Well-Known Member

This is where dyepack could help out. :)

4. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Fuck yourself, you fucking fucker.

5. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Texas might be the best public university in the USA. It's certainly in the top 5. It's athletic plant and program are among the top three in the country. It has tradition, although not lately. Entrance requirements are easier. It even wins football games.

I don't like Texas weather, but many see Austin as a tremendous place to live. She's friends with the SWA. And maybe she just needs a change.

Lots in favor. I don't see this as a lateral move at all.

6. Marsha Sharp is no longer the coach in Lubbock. She retired before the 2006-07 season, and Kristy (sp?) Curry — formerly of Purdue — took over.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

fixed

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

We could start and end with f-bombs. It does seem to be SportsJournalists.com policy ... reversing it wouldn't be a bad idea. :)

And I forgot all about Sharp's retirement. Oops. :-[

Draft saved Draft deleted