1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Hath Not Created Hellfire Hot Enough

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by PopeDirkBenedict, Mar 14, 2009.

1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I hate to be the Internet Tough Guy, here, but I think I'd kill them if it were my kid.

2. I Digress

I Digress Guest

I'll be the tough girl. I think I would too.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Anatomically correct Barnie? Fuck Me Elmo? Golden Showers Barbie?

4. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

I'd kill them even though it isn't my kid. No qualms at all.

When you've got solid evidence like video tapes, they should be marched out back and shot ASAP after the trial.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Fuck that. Send them to the nastiest prison you can find and let the inmates put them through hell first.

It's not internet tough guy, t_b_f. It's a parent's natural reaction to the concept of somebody doing something horrible to his or her child. I feel the same way.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Yes, as the warden in Shawshank said, "cast them down with the sodomites." They'll get theirs, tenfold.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Child Abuse is the Lowest of the Low.

Internet Tough Guy posuers have nothing to do with this . . . the Scum of Scum.

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

So would I, wouldn't think twice about it.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I don't have kids, I'm a pacifist and I'm pretty sure I'd shoot these fuckers. I don't think anybody's playing Internet Tough Guy here.

11. kleeda

kleeda Active Member

Hard to say what I'd do if faced with this. What is the answer to pure evil in a civilized society? With my 7-year-old, he'd be able to tell me what happened and I guess that might temper my response. With the 5-year-old -- autistic, traumatic brain injury and always non-verbal, sweeter than any child I've ever seen and as innocent as a newborn -- I would fear the very worst. And Internet tough guy or not, I'm not sure my rage would fall short of a slow dismemberment.

12. jps

jps Active Member

I'm more than willing to go to prison for my daughter.

Draft saved Draft deleted