1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Bless YouTube (Miscellaneous version)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

THAT was not the exact opposite of the Holocaust.

70 seconds of my life I'll never get back.

2. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

For those of you who got the chance to play the video game PAPERBOY...
    Here's a real life version of it...(and yeah, the guy driving is NOT an actor).

3. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Cartman singing "In the Ghetto."

4. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

The 2003 Grammys tribute to Joe Strummer, featuring Bruce Sprinsteen, Elvis Costello, Dave Groel and Steven VanZant singing/playing London Calling. Awesome.

5. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

George W. Bush DRUNK!

6. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

Bizarre, hilarious and apparently not fake.

As Gene Weingarten of the Washington Post wrote about it: " This is just spectacular. It is a joy on so many levels, I started writing them down, then stopped. There were too many, and they came too quickly.

Where to begin? The surreal nature of the whole enterprise. The man who appears to be menacing a woman with the handle of a teaspoon. The cameraman's apparent fascination with the female underarm. The fantabulous headgear of the spoon-wielder. The fact that the women are chanting that they were "rubbed" by two men. The fact that the whole video only works in instances of two-man robbery. The fact that when the British officer tells the woman to speak more slowly, she does, even though she clearly knows no English. There's more."

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

A slap-assed drunk Vince Neil performing in Florida. Any guy who kills someone in a drunk driving wreck, then continues to booze it up, don't have any respect for them......

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Might be D-Bing this, but oh well

I FEEL GREAT!

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

This is Forrest Gump-ed... right?

Holy hell.

10. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

remembering the greatest video game character of all time

11. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

The evolution of dance.

12. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Thank you. That was fun. Unfortunately, it highlighted the dance phases of my life.

Draft saved Draft deleted