1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God Bless YouTube (Miscellaneous version)

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Columbo, Jul 7, 2006.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Amy Sedaris on the Colbert Report.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

An amazing parody of "You're Beautiful," which is an absolutely wretched song. This video is the only good thing to come from that song.

3. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

AMEN! That's funny.

4. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

The only thing that makes this downright hilarious is the question that sits in mind as I watched the entire thing: what if the boss walked by?

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Much, MUCH better use of that song than whatever godforsaken commercial uses it. But I think we need to give a lot of credit to the cameraperson, who had the focus to keep the subject centered and yet not accidentally drop the camera for the laughing they had to be doing. Dear God that was great.

6. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

"Home of 'Challenge Pissing.' If you can piss 6 feet straight up in the air and not get wet, NO DOWN PAYMENT!"

Classic.

7. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

You know, I mentioned starting a thread about this last week, and no one replied. Thanks for starting one, HBL. This is a great thread.

8. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

I got your back, HP.

9. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Dubya's words.....

10. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Ah the memories....*Sometimes I dream, that he is me...*

PS: I'm sorry if this song get's stuck in your head because that's what I'm suffering from at this moment.

11. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

Take that iPods!

12. the_rookie

the_rookie Member

Here's a good reason why readership will decrease in the near future. *Sigh*

Draft saved Draft deleted