1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GMAT: Is it that bad?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by KevinmH9, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Hey Waylon. Kaplan PMBR law school study aides and bar prep products are pretty good, too. Of course, Kaplan bought PMBR a couple of years ago and didn't develop the products themselves. I also heard mixed reviews about their LSAT prep and took the PowerScore class instead.

2. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

I bought the Kaplan GMAT study aid, and I've been more than pleased with it. Test should be a piece of cake. ;)

3. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Luckily I get to skip the GRE and take the MAT (Miller Analogies Test) next month. Supposedly it's much friendlier for people who prefer Jeopardy to knowledge-based testing.

4. When I took the LSAT, the Kaplan mass market books were garbage. But if you could get your hands on the ones used in the Kaplan classroom program, they are gold. But you can only get them on Ebay and places like that, not new unless you take the program (they hold back the real test questions for the expensive prep classes).

Draft saved Draft deleted