1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gloves off: Clemens' alleged affair with singer

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by gingerbread, Apr 28, 2008.

1. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Began when she was 15, according to this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/baseball/yankees/2008/04/27/2008-04-27_sources_roger_clemens_had_10year_fling_w.html

It was inevitable, as soon as Clemens filed the defamation suit. The trainer has to know where the bodies are buried.

2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Just at first glance: re the headline, does ten years really constitute a 'fling'??

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Are you there God? It's me, BYH. Please let this be true and I'll stop reading Playboy and start going to church.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Thank GOD! I had heard about this, but was sworn to secrecy until 4:30 when I was told it would hit the site.

HAHAHAHA ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE CLEMENS! Fucking a 15-year-old? Who's a "special family friend?

Fuck you, you fucking goddamn lying piece of adulterous, statutory-raping piece of shit.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

OH MY GOD! OF ALL THE DRAMATIC THINGS I'VE SEEN! IT'S ROGER CLEMENS COMMITTING STATUTORY RAPE!

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Honestly, I'm not sure I could be any happier right now. The hillbilly family man fucking a 15-year-old. Glorious.

I heart schenfraude, even if I can't spell it.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

sonofabitch. How did I miss that wide-open layup?

8. PHINJ

PHINJ Active Member

GREATEST. STORY. EVER.

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

God, the details in there are FANTASTIC. Partying with Lewinsky and Jordan? Awesome.

10. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

You forgot "alleged-steroid-using." :D

(An abcess on his .... uh, cheek? I had not heard that. I'm not sure I wanted to.)

Do you suppose Mrs. Clemens knew how special a family friend McCready really was?

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Wow. Just wow.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Wowzers. If this is true, he was nearly twice her age when they "met." That's neat, I guess.

Draft saved Draft deleted