1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gloria James arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 8, 2011.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Someday, you'll get to do what you enjoy

2. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

However, is that not the ultimate comeback for on-court trash talk?
    LeBron: Delonte, get that weak shit outta here!
    Delonte: Fine, just don't forget my Father's Day card.

3. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

Would you date a colleague? So what is evil about dating a colleague's adult daughter? And may I ask if your behavior is based upon actual experience where you deprieved yourself or theoratical.

In both cases there are circumstances where I see problems- such as the sports editor dating a subordinate or a subordinate's child. And I think dating a colleague might be professionally dumb. If the break-up between Delonte West and Gloria James had been acrimonious LeBron was not going to get traded.

But it is a long stretch from being professionally dumb to a whore. And I don't think a man in Gloria's James situation would be called the male equivalent of a slut or a whore.

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

Oh shit. I guess I have to turn in my NA key chain. Good catch. Sometimes, you get so excited posting stuff out here that you don't read it carefully. I must do a better job of that.

5. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Admit it - you were typing with one hand and thinking of Gloria (winking thing here to indicate tongue in cheek for those who can't figure it out).

Draft saved Draft deleted