1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gloria James arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Um, re-read your post. I think you forgot a word.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

or not.

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Related to absolutely nothing, but I was walking into the Richmond airport once and Momma Iverson was there. She was unloading a car up next to the terminal, had her hair all did, and was wearing a completely bejeweled AI Sixers jersey. Not really going for inconspicuous that day, I guess.

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

given the talent that NBA players available to them, the fact that any of them would willingly engage in intimate behavior with Gloria James is disgusting, even by NBA standards

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

O.J. Simpson is a murderer.

Gloria James is a crack whore.

A single strand of hair likely separates the veracity of each statement.

6. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Carlton, you nailed it for me. She does have a sketchy past and some of her decisions (hello Delonte) have made her fair game and has made it quite embarrassing for her son at times.

She needs to tone it down and keep a low profile. If anything, Dina Lohan and other celebrity moms who think they're celebrities in their own right, should serve as a reminder that what you do will be aired out.

7. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

8. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

This explains a lot.

9. Double J

Double J Active Member

That was well played.

10. LanceyHoward

LanceyHoward Well-Known Member

I think that this thread demonstrates enormous hypocrisy. People are criticizing behavior they would readily engage in.

How many single men on this thread in their forties would pass up the opportunity to go out with the attractive, mid-twenties daughter of a colleague? And if the woman sleeps with you without compensation is she a whore?

So if Gloria James sleeps with younger men why is she a whore? So spare me the moral judgements unless your dream job is eventually working in the BYU athletic department.

11. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I'm in my early forties and enjoy sleeping with attractive women in their mid-twenties.

But, no way in hell would I sleep with the daughter of a colleague.

12. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I can not, in any way, endorse sleeping with younger people. It's just wrong. Who would find youthful, trainable, virile young men attractive?

Not me. Not at all.

Draft saved Draft deleted