1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gloria James arrested

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Apr 8, 2011.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Crack whore.

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

Whoaaaaa! Where are you getting that from?

3. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Ask pretty much anyone in the Cleveland media (with the exception of Windhorst, who knows where his bread is buttered).

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

Was she arrested for crack? I do recall she had some unsavory characters in her life but don't recall anything about her using.

5. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

She was never arrested for crack. No.

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

Then it's wrong to call her a crack whore. It's also wrong for any member of the Cleveland media, unless they have absolute proof instead of insinuations, to portray her that way.
    Hey, if there's proof, call her what you want. But sitting behind a computer and calling her a crack whore because it sounds cute, isn't cool. That's all I'm saying.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

I was wondering if someone was fetching the Hummer she bought before James graduated high school?

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

I didn't have a problem with the Hummer. I really didn't. Let's face it, her son was going to make millions and his bonus check would've paid off the loan. People didn't like it because he was in high school, driving a Hummer. Well, suppose if she bought him a 1980 Pinto or something like that. Would anyone had made a big deal about it? I think not.

9. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

She and Iverson's mom should hang out.

10. CarltonBanks

CarltonBanks New Member

Right, because it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be a crack whore without a conviction on their record or absolute proof. Forget about associations, reliable sources or other information...without actually seeing Gloria James hit a crack pipe, then perform oral sex on a man for a $20 it is irresponsible to even bring up the possibility she is anything but Mother Theresa.

11. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Did Tawana tell you that?

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

I've got friends, we all have friends. Unless your friends did crack with her, I'd question it.
    @Mizzou, AI's mom, and this is from experience, is a piece of work. But she's someone who says what's on her mind and I don't have a problem with that. It might not be politically correct, but it is - I believe - from the heart.

Draft saved Draft deleted