1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glenn Beck propositions woman on live TV

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Freelance Hack, Mar 2, 2007.

1. jboy

jboy Guest

Who said "making a stupid sexist comment is worse than being a dope dealing, smut pedalling principal"?

I mean besides you.

2. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

The guy doing the countdown, if you watched the video

3. Double J

Double J Active Member

"Touch 'em all, Beef, you'll never hit a bigger home run in your life!!" :D

4. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

I still can't believe Carter's homer. I was nine years old, cheering for the Phillies (I was raised with strong anti-Toronto everything bias, strange because I now cheer for the Jays and Raptors) and I called the pitch. Joe crushed it, my buddy next to me cheered, I nearly cried.

5. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

The whole list is always tongue-in-cheek -- I don't know that even Olbermann believes Beck is worse than the principal. Also, Olbermann tends to save the funniest one for the Worst spot, becuase that's what he goes out on to commercial.

6. Chef

Chef Active Member

I've said it before.........Beck is a train-wreck on TV, but is very, very good on radio.

7. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

I can understand what Beck was thinking because she is hot but come on you just can't say that on TV.

8. markvid

markvid Guest

What a brilliant, insightful post.

9. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

It's kind of like SI's "Sign of the Apolcalypse." Sure every day Olbermann can pick some brutal murderer or child molester (like his humorless counterpart in his time slot would be apt to do). But it's more like a news of the weird segment.

10. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Yes, she is hot, which tends to reinforce the idea that there was some latent sexual harrassing intent behind it--Anyone think he would've made the same comment if it was not a hot young woman that he was talking to?

11. Mmac

Mmac Guest

Ahh, but you see the drug-dealing smut-pedalling naked principal is neither a known Conservative or a competitor of Olberman, and those two categories always get 1st priority in picking the WPW. Indeed, I'm not sure there's ever been a recipient that wasn't at least one of those (I think O'Reilly's been chosen at least a dozen times, hasn't he?).

12. Which is about two dozen fewer times than the sleazebag deserves.

Draft saved Draft deleted