1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. Jack_Kerouac

Jack_Kerouac Member

The thumb jokes this week were amazing. Watching him struggle to use a fork as he gets used to not having thumbs, and then just giving up and picking up the plate was priceless.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I actually picked up my remote to see if I could hold it without thumbs, since he was holding the microphone. :D

3. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

This show makes me smile. Another great episode. And I think the directing is exceptional.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not sure what's better than fucking awesome, but this show is it.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

"Have you ever thought about giving not homeless a try?"

6. Wenders

Wenders Well-Known Member

Caning works! And don't forget to litter!!!

OY!

AND KURT!!!! Oh Kurt, I love thee. His moments were by far the best in this episode. Especially him and his dad...it got a little dusty in my apartment.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

"I've known since you were three. All you wanted for your birthday was a pair of sensible heels."

-then-

"You're sure, right?"
    "Yeah Dad I'm sure."
    "Just checking."

8. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Kurt was awesome. I love him. Laughed out loud at the sensible heels line. And I couldn't stand that Beyonce song. Until tonight. Funny what context will do...

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Shouldn't there have been an illegal formation penalty on the TD?

And I thought for sure his dancing would give the defense time to block the kick.

Great show. Love it.

The "I'm pregnant from the hot tub" had me rolling. Can't get enough of the car crash memory usage.

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

It really is a simply fantastic show. But I'll say it now: I'm going to get REALLY tired of the "tension" between Will and the annoying counselor chick. How many times can they awkwardly look at each other. Cut it out.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

I couldn't believe they got away with that. I mean, they pretty graphically detailed a guy shooting his wad. Only thing missing was the money shot. Oh well maybe on the DVD.

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Another great episode - the scene between Kurt and his dad was great - unexpected, but it was well done. One of those moments that they could have copped out on with a joke, but instead went for it. For all the outrageousness - the characters are remarkably "real." A credit to the writing staff. Glad to hear Glee got a full season - should be interesting to see how the ratings shake out, between Criminal Minds, Modern Family, and Law and Order SVU I've got to think there is going to be some schedule shifting before long. But this show is a keeper.

Draft saved Draft deleted