1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Glee

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by DanOregon, May 20, 2009.

1. You're right about it moving slowly. At one point we said, "Man, this is really neat. I'm loving this! Too bad it's probably almost over" ... looks at the clock ... "Holy Crap! We're only halfway through!"

And not really in a good way.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

*bump* LOL

This is hilarious. The subplot about the celibacy club has me rolling.

"All about the teasing, not the pleasing."

3. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I DVRed it, but with the stupid-ass way I set up my living room, my back is to my TV when I'm on my desktop. But at least I can see it when I get back from out of town on Friday night.

I loved the one show they aired before.

4. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

bit of a letdown from the pilot to episode 2

5. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I'm enjoying this show.

It's like toothpaste.

6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

In case anyone missed it - the pamphlets in the guidance office included: Divorce - Why Your Parents Stopped Loving You; Ouch That Stings; I Can't Stop Touching Myself; Radon: The Silent Killer; My Mom's Bipolar and She Won't Stop Yelling; Wow! There's A Hair Down There and So You Like Throwing Up.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

But does she enjoy it?

8. I probably laughed for two minutes straight over the cheer coach recommending the two glee kids be "hobbled." Just typing it makes me chuckle.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

Even funnier was the previous scene, where the guidance counselor catches the girl trying to throw up.

"I don't have a gag reflex."
    "When you're older, that'll come in handy."

10. BYH

BYH Active Member

I fucking LOVE this show. So inspired. I doubled over laughing multiple times tonight.

All the male teachers are sitting around bitching and moaning about what their lives. Shop teacher: "I don't have thumbs."

And the teachers singing "Poison" and "I Wanna Sex You Up" was just fucking awesome. "Being in a boy band did wonders for our love life!"

Best part: Josh Groban's cameo.

Cannot be said enough how good the first three episodes have been. Or how off-the-charts hot Jessalyn Gilsig is.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I love this show. And I fell for the teacher, officially, last week when he did Gold Digger. :D

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Indeed, and in a much, much better show than her turn on (may it RIP) Heroes.

Draft saved Draft deleted