1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Give me a D! Give me a ... "

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gutter, Nov 5, 2014.

1. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

She looks bat-shit crazy.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I don't know. That outfit and little cross necklace gives her some naughty Catholic appeal.

3. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Gives new meaning to the phrase "This part of Sesame Street is brought to you by the letter M..." (Rolls eyes)

4. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

"She is maintaining her innocence," said Shattuck's defense lawyer, Eugene Maurer, of Wilmington, Del. "She is obviously quite distraught."

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/bs-ae-molly-shattuck-20141105-story.html#page=1

Around 2 a.m., Shattuck left the younger children sleeping in the rental home and took the alleged victim and other teenagers to a liquor store, the affidavit states. There, she purchased Miller Lite and Bud Light for them, according to the affidavit.

Back at the house, according to the affidavit, Shattuck then asked the alleged victim to help her walk the dog. Once they got outside, she began kissing him and fondling him, then performed oral sex on him, according to the affidavit.

The boy then went up to a rooftop deck, where he, Shattuck, and the other teenagers drank alcohol.

Shattuck then "came up and said that [the alleged victim] needs to go to bed," according to the affidavit.

According to the affidavit, the boy then went into Shattuck's bedroom. She stripped down to her underwear, performed oral sex on him again and told him she would be willing to have intercourse. He decided to leave.

Delaware State Police searched Shattuck's Roland Park home on Oct. 1, seizing items they identified as "pertinent to the investigation."

The affidavit gave police permission to seize Shattuck's cell phone, computers and other electronic devices as well as the "pink lace bra and underwear" that the alleged victim said Shattuck wore at the beach house.

5. LongTimeListener

Also -- this was no secret around town. According to the comments (I love those too, poin!) the ex-husband had been trying to buy off the family of the 15-year-old.

The allegations about Molly Shattuck had circulated through Baltimore for weeks before the indictment was handed down. As rumors spread, a website promoting her book, "Vibrant Living," went into maintenance mode and her various social media accounts were shut down.

"It's the talk of the town. It's probably the most sensational thing that's ever hit Baltimore. Everyone is talking about it," said Lainy LeBow-Sachs, executive vice president at the Kennedy Kreiger Institute and a prominent player in the local philanthropic community."I think it's a very sad time. It's sad for the children and the family and it's sad for her. The whole thing is just pathetic."

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

So he came and went at the same time?

I'll show myself out.

7. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Nah, she just gave him a little warm up knob.

8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

The family should have taken the hush money. A couple of blow jobs and the kid had his college education funded.

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yep. Pretty damn creepy, even if she does look great.

And I most certainly could see a 15-year-old boy (even myself at the time) freaking the hell out and getting outta Dodge. Especially if one of the kids was a classmate or the families knew each other well.

10. LongTimeListener

Reading the description of the night, I would guess all the other kids knew what was up. She's flirting with one boy and getting him drunk, then says he has to go to bed and she disappears too.

11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Oh Molly well,
    You came and you gave without taking,
    But I sent you away.
    Oh, Molly well,
    Kissed me and stopped me from shaking,
    And I need you today.
    Oh, Molly!

12. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

oh margie