1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Give me a D! Give me a ... "

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Gutter, Nov 5, 2014.

1. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I was talking about , "Hey, everyone get in your skimpy bathing suits and/or ass floss for a nice holiday family photo!"

2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

WHILE walking the dog? That's a pretty damn impressive feat, even for a fit gymnast. Think of the balance and dexterity required, the mobility... WOW!

3. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Is her son feeling up her ass?

Damn ... just damn.

4. Yeah. ^^^^^ This.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I love the comment section. A lot of people here rail on the comments section, for some good reasons. However, I find many times they cut through the treacle.

6. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

She wet t-shirt ALS challenge has been viewed by nearly every high school student at McDonogh. Yet....silence from police, the media and the school.

7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The little girl in the picture......holding onto mother's leg for dear life......."When I grow up, I'm gonna be a whore......just like my mommy!"

8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

the world needs whores too

9. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's nice to know my odes to Ray Rice's character have competition for the most cringe-worthy shit in the Balt Sun archives.

10. I just spewed my lunch all over the computer screen.

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

She also once appeared on "Secret Millionaire," according to the AP story:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7f089a9761294657af0f12d65f80fa09/ex-ravens-cheerleader-charged-sex-teen

12. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

The documents say she allegedly performed oral sex on the boy and told him "if he wanted to have sex she would. The boy opted out. He decided to leave. At that point, she told him to come back later but he did not go back."

So this 15 year old boy said "no" and walked out? I don't know where to begin...that could not be good for Mrs Raven Whore's self image and how bad must she look naked for a 15 year old boy to say no? I need answers.

Draft saved Draft deleted