1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giuliani's daughter supports Obama?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, Aug 7, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Is this a surprise or not? I'm just hoping it's not a d_b

http://www.wnbc.com/politics/13831500/detail.html?dl=headlineclick

Here's the first two graphs of the story:

2. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I wonder how the discussion was at the dinner table between father and daughter.

3. spnited

spnited Active Member

Daughter rarely has dinner with estranged father. She lives with her mother and Rudy's relationship with both his kids is pretty strained, at best.
    You know, Republican family values and all that.

4. To which I say, so what?

5. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

When asked for comment, Rudy said: "I was the mayor of New York on that tragic day."

All kidding aside, I'm a little uncomfortable discussing a candidate's 17 year old daughter.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Boy, that's a story I hate. Matter of fact, I don't think it's news...a guy doesn't get along with his 17-year-old daughter? Unless she's out giving stump speeches for Obama, I would leave it alone.
    It kind of reminds me of another ugly story a couple of years ago, when Alan Keyes' daughter came out in her blog postings...I think the sex lives of college students should remain private, even if their fathers are homophobic nutcases.

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Though it would funny to learn of Chelsea Clinton's aversion to blow jobs. Genetic?

8. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

9. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

This was the exact thought I had when I saw the Post yesterday.

10. Yeah, except that Candidate Keyes made a big honking public deal over throwing her out of the dfamily.

11. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

Yeah, I can see now why daughter won't be campaigning with dad but with the competition. Maybe they should go on Big Brother and see if they can patch up their relationship (look at Danielle and Dick)

12. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I believe this is the daughter of Giuliani and ex-wife Donna Hanover, who found out about their pending separation from reports of Rudy's press conference. Not surprised the girl's slightly bitter.

Draft saved Draft deleted