1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girls suspended for wearing same outfit

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by spup1122, Oct 2, 2006.

1. thegrifter

thegrifter Member

I'm not saying it wasn't an overreaction, but considering the recent shootings, I can understand it all.

2. Cameron Frye

Cameron Frye Member

Because the recent shootings somehow related to girls dressing alike? I'm not seeing the connection.

3. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

This is clearly a school district overreacting to nothing.

4. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

This is the stuff that led me to a dozen detentions when I was a kid.

Some asshole on a power trip decides to single out some kids.

I hope the superintendent suspends him for violation of not being a douchebag.

5. Crimson Tide

Crimson Tide Member

Suspended for dressing alike? So that throws the whole school uniform thing out the window, huh?

6. cubs

cubs Member

Clearly a racial thing....i mean...they are black..he is white...who didnt see that coming? what a joke on both ends.

7. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

In our senior photos at my (public) high school, the girls all had to wear this drape-like thing over their clothes and the boys all had to wear coat and tie. When our yearbook came out, one of my close friends, the smartest guy in the entire school, said to me, "Why are all the girls wearing the same dress?" Imagine how ballistic the principal at that high school would go just looking at my high school yearbook.

8. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Thanks, abbott. I needed a good laugh today. I'm whistling and humming the "What's Happening" theme song right now, with ReRun and those girls walking down the street and everyone getting the hell out of the way in fear of them.

Draft saved Draft deleted