1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girl Scout-hating state rep doubles down (and Catholic Bishops follow his lead)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Bob Cook, Mar 23, 2012.

1. lisa_simpson

lisa_simpson Active Member

Re: The Girl Scout-hating state rep doubles down

Lemon Chalet Creams are sandwich cookies with lemon-flavored cream filling. They might have been a limited edition? Or maybe they just didn't sell well here in the south, I recall not having seen them on the sale sheets in a long while.

You people and your fondness for coconut ..... I can't even.

2. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Agreed, I despise coconut. It's disgusting.

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

And the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops is now investigating the Girl Scouts for "possible problematic relationships with other organizations."

http://news.yahoo.com/girl-scouts-under-scrutiny-catholic-bishops-181843252.html

If the possible problematic relationship is with whomever puts the drug in Samoas that makes them so deliciously addictive, then I'm all for this. Otherwise, are you kidding me?

4. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I'd go to church more if they used Samoas as the eucharist instead of that crappy tasting rice paper.
    Now I know how Falwell's followers felt when he "outed" Tinkie-Winkie.

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

Frozen thin mints and a glass of milk. Few things are better.

And because I'm a fat ass, this year at the office, I ate seven thin mints at once. There's a lot of chewing inertia to overcome, but once you get the cookies broken up and the jaw is moving, it's doable.

I'll go for eight or 10 next year.

6. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

If Catholic Bishops are involved, it's a good bet somebody's getting fucked in the ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted