1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giants Duped On Their Super Bowl Ring

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Apr 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I do not. In fact, I use you as an inspiration. You come here and either make fun of other posters' posts or put together a dreadfully dull thread. I look at that and try to do the opposite.

2. Wow is me.

3. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

According to fashion expert Alan Fusser, perhaps the Giants should count themselves lucky that they're getting a smaller, less elaborate ring - whatever the reason:

As for finger jewelry, less is usually more, especially on younger men, who should stick with simple, understated adornment. More ornate, nonmarital finger rings have always been considered gauche and associated with men who make a living by commission.

Organizational rings, class rings, or signet, family crest, and military rings can be worn on either hand. The signet ring is one stylish alternative to the simple wedding band or jeweler’s ring. When engraved with the wearer’s initials, it suggests that one could hail from that side of the tracks where his forebears called upon their own seal to notarize correspondence or parcel out land.

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/trends_100/148_fashion_men.html

4. End of thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.