1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Giada: Too hot for the kitchen?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by OnTheRiver, Jun 26, 2007.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

One comma less, and the above post would make me hurl.

2. John

John Well-Known Member

Never understood the attraction, myself.

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Grammar is important.

Yumm-O!

4. I, for one, would welcome Giada and her cleavage into my home without hesitation. I don't normally watch cooking shows, but when I'm flipping through the channels if she's on, I'll stop. I enjoy the pronunciation the same way I enjoy the way John Miller pronounces latin baseball names because that's the way the GD stuff is supposed to be said.

5. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I just don't notice, when watching Giada, I cut out my hearing to sharpen my vision.

6. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

Giada is gorgeous, that's for damn sure. But Rachael Ray seems like she's more on my level....like I would have a better shot with her.

7. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Tyler, admitting that sort of stuff means you have to hand in your mancard.

But I know what you mean.

Well, not that I'd ever have a chance at either unless they had really serious daddy issues. :)

8. Bill Horton

Bill Horton Active Member

The cantaloupes where you live must be pretty small. Where we're from cantaloupes are the equivalent to a double EE or bigger. What Rachael's packing resembles peaches.
    Not that there's anything wrong with that ....

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Rachel Ray is slightly a notch above trailer trash. She can't dress, her voice is annoying as hell and if she's a cook I'm the King of England.

Thorougly annoying.

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

It's not handing in my mancard, it's being (kind of semi-) realistic.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Dude, if you lose your mancard at the hands of a Canadian, one could argue you never really had it to begin with.

Back on topic --- Giada is provably hot. Demonstrably hot. And the Italiano pronunciatta adds to it in my opinion. I can find plenty to like about RR, too, except when it comes to the hands, which are a tad masculine for my taste.

12. BYH

BYH Active Member

You can shut the fuck up, and you can shut the fuck up now!!!!! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted