1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

GF advice needed

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by nybluepepper, May 22, 2007.

1. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I don't understand the religious thing, either. Does sleeping with "only" two guys (moving toward three) mean you are following the word of the Good Book?

2. poindexter

You got to use all tools at your disposal. I was waiting for a better joke, but it prolly wasn't going to happen.

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Wow. I can't believe you kept that.

4. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

To be fair, he got rid of, ahem, the bulk of it...

5. nybluepepper

nybluepepper New Member

It means that she places a high spiritual and emotional value on sex and when she chooses to have it, she is giving what she feels is a piece of herself to her partner.

It also means that she places a high value on truth and honesty and she has faith that by telling me the truth, whatever happens will be what is best for her.

Personally, I'm not a religious person, but I'd appreciate it if we can leave her belief system out of this. I only used it to point out that based on her personality, which of course is shaped by her religious upbringing, I believe her. I don't believe her because she is religious, I just recognize the impact religion has had on her life.

Let's not turn this into a debate over whether she's a hypocrite because she didn't wait until marriage or whether she's clearly an intolerant wingnut (because, after all, aren't all religious people that way? ::)).

I liked the way this thread started, but I'm very wary of where it's headed because of one little line.

6. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

OK, to be clear ... and I may be off-the-mark ...

She has slept with 100% of her boyfrineds?
    And 100% of her boyfriends have given her something?

She's either lying (yes) or the unluckiest chick on planet earth (no).

7. poindexter

I've been out of circulation for a few years. Why do guys take off their condom in the middle of sex? Thats a new one for me.

8. nybluepepper

nybluepepper New Member

Hey dickhead, to be clear, she's slept with 100 percent of the men she came to call a boyfriend, yes. We're talking about long-lasting relationships, not the only two men she's ever dated, you fucking sanctimonious cocksucker.

9. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Money shot, poin.

Money shot.

10. John

John Well-Known Member

11. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

If it's coming off as being an ass, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to figure out exactly what you're dealing with. Believe me, this could be going much worse for you.

And, whether you like it or not, it sure seems like she's had some pretty poor judgment in the boyfriend category.

12. nybluepepper

nybluepepper New Member

I would agree with that last sentence 100 percent. And you'll have to excuse me if I'm a bit defensive about the whole situation. I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from.

I just want to make it clear that it's not as if these are the only two guys she's ever gone out with or even dated for a while. She won't sleep with someone until it's on a serious level and, unfortunately for her, she chose the wrong two guys to do it with. From what I understand, the first guy was truly a good guy and just didn't know. The other guy, well, from what her friends have told me, deserves to be given the Abu Graib treatment without the leashes.

Draft saved Draft deleted