1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get Your Ya Ya's Out

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Boom_70, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Who better to have his phone in his shoe than the man with his foot regularly in his mouth anyway?

2. cyclingwriter

cyclingwriter Active Member

Careful Chief, the last chief was attacked by one of those.

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Can't disagree with a word of that. I've always compared Al-Qaeda to SPECTRE from the Bond movies though.

When you think about it, some of their plots are just as convoluted.

I've always thought they could do way more damage to our psyche by hiring a bunch of suicide-bombers, or some dudes bent on suicide with a truck and a machine gun, walk/drive into a Wal-Mart and blow themselves up/start shooting.

But that's not how Al-Qaeda rolls, apparently. I fully expect them to built a satellite that can envelop other satellites to bring them back to their mountain lair.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Would you believe two Shih Tzus and a paper airplane?

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

You're just figuring this out?

We declared "War on Terror!" for Pete's sake. How do you declare war on a tactic? Can someone else declare "War on Combat Air Patrols!" or "War on Mechanized Divisions!"?

The worst is when people talk in terms of winning the so-called "War on Terror."

Is Terror going to sit down some day and sign a peace treaty? Or maybe everyone in the world will agree to no longer use "Terror"?

6. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I thought this was a thread about Ed Orgeron.

YAW YAW YAW YAW YAW YAW YAW YAW--CORNDOGS!

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think we will see a BCS Championship first.

Draft saved Draft deleted