1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get your name in credits of Las Vegas revenge film

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by wizardofgore, Sep 13, 2008.

1. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

OK, we'll agree to buy your movie if you agree to support our dying industry by advertising it in our respective newspapers before we're all out of a job. Deal?

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Don't take personal Wizard. We treat all spammers like this.

But the movie does look shitty.

3. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Roger Ebert wrote in his review of Star Trek: First Contact that the Borg Queen "looks like no notion of sexy I have ever heard of, but inspires me to keep an open mind."

That Ro-Beast you posted . . . inspires otherwise.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Oh, trust me, we're all trying to be "apart" of this film. Hence why no one's signing up.

Oh, you meant a part of? My bad.

Glad you're in the journalism field.

5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Keep in mind, this guy once posted about what a travesty it was that Blair Witch didn't win best picture. Seriously. So that's what we're dealing with here.

6. KG

KG Active Member

Blair Witch was less painful to watch than this looks.

7. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Spoon-fed sheep? Says the guy who spams a Web site, like thousands of others out there.

We see through your cheap promotion, so now you have the audacity to get back on here and throw "Iraq vet" and "support of indie filmmaking" at us? Please. Funny how that stuff didn't make your first post; too busy selling sex and gore.

Please go away.

8. deskslave

deskslave Active Member

That "pinup" just looks like someone stuck a pin through her lip. And I'm sure that if it were filmed, it would be the most entertaining scene of the movie.

9. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Troma is most famous for The Toxic Avenger, and is the guilty pleasure of much of film cognescenti. One of its movies during the 1970s, Squeeze Play, made Papowski's Hardware part of film history.

10. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Save it.

I'll support indie filmmaking by going to indie films that are, you know, GOOD. Buying a camera doesn't make you a filmmaker, just like buying a notepad doesn't make me a novelist.

11. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Now on the other hand, if the guy was a POW ...

12. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

dammit. and i bought a dozen notepads just yesterday. you couldn't have posted this important info before now?

Draft saved Draft deleted