1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get the penicillin ready: Rock of Love 3 is happening

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

I resent that. [/insecure balding boy font]

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Whatever happened to Tila? Saw where they're doing Double Shot or whatever instead.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Just pick one or the other, ya know. Either the hat or the bandanna.

4. KG

KG Active Member

[​IMG]

I thought only girls were supposed to make that expression with their mouth (and it's stupid then too). I mean, isn't the whole purpose to...oh, nevermind.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I wanna know what you mean.

6. bostonbred

bostonbred Guest

They filmed a few days of this in St. Augustine, Florida across from Flagler College at the historic Casa Monica Hotel. It was a pink bus with lots of skanky looking girls inside. Michaels would emerge once in awhile and play to the small crowd who would gather around at times.

7. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

If it were appearing online only instead of primarily on TV, it would get a lot of clicks. Take note, publishers.

8. My skankometer is smoking over in the corner with bits of its innards all over the floor.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Whenever I watched this in the past, I thought of venereal disease.

This season, I can't get the watermelons out of my head. Hell, the show probably should be renamed Implant of Love 36F.

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Rock of Crack III: STDs for Me!

There's only one possible spinoff, and I fear that it will be the end of culture in the lower 48 (and Alaska and Hawaii): Lady Slayers starring Bret Michaels and Flavor Flav.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Let us not forget this season's collagen queen -- the inflated chest/PWT version of Daisy (If that was possible)... The one who showed up to the elimination in a bathing suit and was so drunk she couldn't stand up...
    At least she didn't wail "but I wuv him..."

12. Let's break out the good crystal for this event!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted