1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get the key ready, but it's worth asking...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Yawn, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Quit lying.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No, he is correct. You are a douchebag.

3. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Original defines itself at the outset, from "origin".

Unless you were one of the few that was spewing venom about Bush in November 2000, you're a sheep, listening to your liberal shepherds.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You both are very angry people.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

No, they just hate you.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

But is he a "fucking" douchebag? Maybe Yawn was indicating he's not gettin' any.

7. Yawn

Yawn New Member

You know, I don't come on an internet site to make "friends". Sometimes I can be friendly, other times I piss people off, which in here, is quite easy.

But ask me if I care whether any shallow piece of humanity likes, or approves of me. People who act like babies when someone spews an opinion contrary to their own, of any kind, aren't worth having as friends in real or cyber worlds.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Fine, Inky. I mean, I really ain't losing any sleep or raising my blood pressure over this like some...especially those who read the latest Bushcapades and go for the medicine cabinet. Not I.

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't hate Yawn. He is unworthy of such emotion.
    The day I bother to actually hate anybody on this site is the day I leave it behind, or at least take a long vacation. I may come across as angry on occasion here, but it's pretty damn sad to hate somebody based on posts on an anonymous message board.

11. Yawn

Yawn New Member

At last, out, we agree on something.

Draft saved Draft deleted