1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get ready for lines at the pumps ...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Jul 31, 2008.

1. Italian_Stallion

Italian_Stallion Active Member

This is a great thread. I just giggled aloud. It seems to have turned into a mystery about OT's nine-year-old car. I'm lost. Why did you start this thread? What is your point? That you don't have to keep your tires inflated? Hell, I don't care if you drive around on the rims. Just keep starting threads like this. This is great entertainment.

2. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

[​IMG]

John McCain scoffs at the idea of checking tire pressure...

Although, he does have his wheels serviced regularly in order to get the most out of his driving experience...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  3. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Someone fill up McCain's automobile with petroleum distillate. And revulcanize his tires, post-haste!

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

No, the point of the thread, which obviously got sidetracked, is that Obama is an empty suit. If you watched the link, he thinks everyone is driving badly tuned cars on underinflated tires and that we don't need to drill for oil here.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

How about if we drive badly tuned cars on underinflated tires but don't change our oil? That would save $25.95 at Jiffy Lube and would lessen the need to drill for oil.

I should be running for president.

6. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

You truly speak as one whose idea of transportation involves subways. This is not your territory.

7. ScribePharisee

ScribePharisee New Member

No, Tony, we should be punished for not building rail systems in every nook and cranny in America by being assessed $8 a gallon, $3 going to the Obama tax for whatever empty promise he comes up with.

Not that McCain can cut Exxon-Mobil off at the knees either. Either way, the consumer loses.

8. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

In his continuing campaign to fool Oregon voters into thinking that he's the Democrat in the Senate race, Gordon Smith thinks Obama's fuel-saving suggestions are a swell idea:

9. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

Gordon Smith is a tool.

Draft saved Draft deleted