1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get hold of yourselves boys: Winnie is in Maxim

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by hondo, Mar 4, 2013.

1. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Best part of my job: We have Wen Hair ads that run in the right rail, and every now and again I'll hit refresh on our site and there's Alyssa.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I think she's had the kind of career that one would root for with their celebrity crushes... Successful TV career, career downturn, lots of nudity to "keep career alive" followed by another successful TV career and success as a businesswoman with her whole NFL line of clothing...

3. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Yes. 100 percent.

She was my second (maybe third, but I think second) celebrity crush, following Danielle Fishel. Of course by that point she already had re-surged post-nudity. But I watched every episode of Who's the Boss in my teens, years after it aired.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

In a related story, IT at IJAG's place of employment has been sent to fix a broken refresh button.

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I wonder what the psychological basis of your first crush is? And for how many people does that first crush determine your ideal type?

Mine was Marcia Brady. I was probably 5 or 6. You may notice that Marcia looks nothing like Kate Upton.

Oh, and why did Maxim send Winnie over to the American Apparel photographer for her photo shoot?

9. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

Danielle Fishel is blond, which makes her not my ideal type. I still find her attractive but not nearly as much as I did then. Alyssa Milano, my second celebrity crush, remains my exact ideal type.

My first crush, though, was on this girl named Angelica in my Kindergarten class. She wasn't really at all my ideal type, either. Then again, every boy in the class had a crush on her, so it may have been group-think.

10. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

Tiffani Thiessen

And she still looks great on "White Collar."

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There's probably something to that. I always liked the cute, athletic types... That would explain my crushes on McKeon and Milano... My wife falls into that category, she played DI tennis in college, the woman who I dated through most of college was a pretty damn good soccer and field hockey player and the woman I dated before I met my wife played Division I soccer in college...

12. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

YFWPP.

Draft saved Draft deleted