1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Get everything in writing!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wickedwritah, Jun 11, 2007.

1. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Even lawyers don't always follow their own advice.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/chi-bearstickets11jun11,0,2456258.story?coll=chi-news-hed

2. chazp

chazp Active Member

Nothing a lawyer does surprises me.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

"Call me a prima donna," he said, "but we have club seats, and I don't want to stand in a cement parking garage, drinking beer out of somebody's trunk. I've paid a huge amount of money, and I'd rather have my rum and Coke and have somebody serve me."

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Yeah, the lawyer who filed the suit does sound like a top-notch fuckstick.

5. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

Okay, he's a prima donna. So they get to the venue, he goes inside the stadium club while the other guys stay outside and drink beer out of the trunk. What's the problem? Other than the plaintiff's general asshattery, that is.

(On a personal note: for me, the best-tasting beer of the entire year is the first one out of the cooler on the morning of the home opener, while friends I haven't seen since the end of last season start wandering over to say hi, and the guys over at the Pinto tailgate start cooking breakfast on the hood. What a country!)

Draft saved Draft deleted