1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George Lucas says there will be a Star Wars TV series

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I love puppies!, Oct 17, 2007.

1. ...and then one of them goes on to win a couple of Oscars and become one of the most beloved actors of his day, and the other one gets to be on Newhart.

2. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

But will all of R2s Oscars be in films with subtitles so we can understand what he's saying? :)

3. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

And what's the deal with those two suns? I mean really? One set of UV rays isn't enough? Could it beeeeeee any hotter? And how do you know when to try and take your date home for the evening? "Well, the first sun is setting, but the second is rising, so why don't we take this back to my pod. By the way, those droids you saw earlier used to belong to my sister. She once made out with me just to make my best friend jealous."

[​IMG]

4. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Set to appear in Season 5:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, R2 also plans to give C3 a two-line speaking role in every movie he does after he gets wildly famous.

6. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Will C3P0 be a:
    - foreign language teacher at the local college
    - an ettitique teacher at the local business school
    - the stay-at home worrywart while R2 goes out and earns all the money

will they let C3PO hook up with one of those silver-colored droids that look like him?
    Will they have his character be straight or gay?

Will the Ewoks or Jar-Jar Binks make a guest appearance?

7. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Been there, done that ...

[​IMG]

Enjoy the pain:

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

And tonight on a very special episode of Star Wars, R2D2 needs a bike, and one man is determined to help him.

Guest starring the CGI version of Gordon Jump.

9. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

I wish I could play youtube at work (the IT people blocked it) but I vaguely remember that show. There was also a post-Return of the Jedi TV special involving those dreaded Ewoks if memory serves.

If they had a TV show of nothing but Yoda involved in light sabre battles for 30 minutes it would be the No.1 show every week!

10. As god is my witness, I thought Ewoks could fly.

11. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

12. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I just noticed that when you quote a post with a picture, it shrinks the picture.

Far out.

Draft saved Draft deleted