1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George Lucas says there will be a Star Wars TV series

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by I love puppies!, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Hope it follows the wacky home life of Jar Jar Binks, a well-intentioned but bumbling father with an attractive wife, precocious kids and salty-tongued neighbor. The laughs are out of this world!

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?news=279897&GT1=7703

2. Playtime in the nerdery.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

So the story will be about the odd couple of R2D2 and C3P0 living together as roomates? R2 always complaining how forgetful C3 is .. like not remembering his beginnings on Tatowene (sp.?) as the pet project of Anakin Skywalker.
    R2D2 is a teacher at a robot university, teaching the droids the tricks of the trade so the X-Wings they are loaded onto won't get blown up.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they are passing that off as news. Lucas confirmed that both series were in the works a while ago.

5. I don't think a blog post on www.starwarsisthebestthingever.com counts as an official release.

6. outofplace

It hasn't been just on Star Wars sites. I've never even seen that site and I knew these were in the works.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

In the final episode, I hear Meredith Gray and McWookie are going to end up together and have a harem of hairy, whiny, self-absorbed fuzz balls.

8. All I know is there better not be any fucking Ewoks! :mad:

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

No, but there will be plenty of Bea Arthur and a very special episode about Life Day

10. ...C3PO appeared at the door of his friend, R2D2. D2's wife had also thrown him out, asking that he never return.
    Can two divorced droids share an apartment without driving each otjer crazy?

11. outofplace

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

I'd sooner watch the New Adventures of Old Jar-Jar.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

But they can't afford a nice apartment on Maroon 5 except for this building that rents only to female droids. Hilarity ensues as R2 and C3 dress in drag to save some dough and meet some sweet metal mamas to boot.

Draft saved Draft deleted