1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Gay History 101

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jul 15, 2011.

1. printdust

printdust New Member

So, a woman who suffers molestation from men in her family that chooses to live life as a lesbian could be guided by personal circumstances? Again, that's the example I cited, counselor. Please answer the question...or you can plead the fifth.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

There's gonna be trouble if we ever have a thread about a prominent gay person getting a DUI.

3. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Because it doesn't bother me.

Why do you care?

4. printdust

printdust New Member

Because, asswipe, there can be a forum in which the debate is not one-sided, which is what you as an apparent general in the GA want. To silence opposition. Good constitutional pud you are.

5. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

So I've been completely misreading these job postings for GA reporter?

6. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Well, thread, nice knowin' ya.

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

Um, I guess.

Significance?

Is that any different than a gay kid getting beat up in middle school and "choosing" to live life as a heterosexual?

8. secretariat

secretariat Active Member

I'm sure your father would have made the same argument 50 years ago to preserve his right to burn a cross.

9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I gotta beleive that if Barack Obama ordered strictly from the J.Crew catalog, married a white Presbeterian Minister's daughter named Mary Sue and had a speech pattern identical to George Plimpton, Sean Hannity wopuld still infer he was a negro.

10. printdust

printdust New Member

So Whit, you're dismissing trauma as something that impacts one's life decisions?

Yes, GA is the Gay Army. I use it to describe the group of lawyers/media/advocates who spit fire every time opponents speak up. Or when they want to destroy a business leader and business who won't take gay advertising, or gives to a pro-family association. It is vicious, vindictive and uncompromising - and mighty selective regarding constitutionally protected rights.

11. printdust

printdust New Member

I think a male can get treated like shit by females, find emotional comfort in a guy and choose males. Or a guy who was told all his life he was a sissy. Which I think is absolute emotional abuse by the way.

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Is there a GN? Gay Navy? All Seamen all the time? Gives new meaning to swab the deck.

Draft saved Draft deleted